Rhubarb Curry Chutney - 250 ml
This is the type of product that you will want to eat out of the jar. You will want to use this every way you can! The essence of sweet curry together with rhubarb make this chutney truly unique. Use as a cheese topper, great with lamb, chicken, fish, rice etc.
This is a customer favourite!
No MSG, dairy or meat products. May contain traces of nuts
Chutney Garlic Drumsticks topped with Peanuts and Cilantro
- 400g peanuts
- 2.13kg (20 chicken drumsticks)
- 1 cup WICKED GOURMET Rhubarb Curry Chutney 1 cup WICKED GOURMET Honey Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp crushed red chili flakes Juice of 2 Y, limes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch to thicken
- Preheat oven to 3S0F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scatter peanuts along it.
- In a stainless steel bowl, add drumsticks and lime juice and salt and pepper. Set aside in fridge until needed.
- Put tray with peanuts in oven for 5-6 min, toasting them.
- In a saucepan over low heat add chutney, honey garlic sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, garlic, red chili flakes and paprika. Whisk to combine, add salt and pepper if needed. Remove tray from oven.
- To saucepan add cornstarch mixed with water until consistency coats the back of spoon.
- Remove chicken from lime juice mixture. Add to a sheet pan. Take half of the sauce from saucepan and pour over chicken. Reserve some for finishing. Coat well and mix with spoon. Put in the oven and cook for 1hr to 1 1/2 hr. Turn halfway.
- While chicken is cooking, chop toasted peanuts, set on a plate. Wash and Chop cilantro for garnish.
- When temperature of chicken is at 165F remove from oven. Baste remainder of sauce on chicken with a brush and toss with peanuts and cilantro for garnish.