Tzatziki Dip Mix - 50g
A taste of Greece. Rich & flavourful, a true taste treat. The combination of garlic, lemon, herbs & spices make this dip a sure-fire winner. Wicked Gourmet Tzatziki Dip is especially delicious when served with Souvlaki, Gyros, Calamari, and shrimp. Use as a dipping sauce with pita bread or with all types of vegetables.
No MSG, artificial colour or fillers. May contain traces of nuts.
Oregano, dill seasonings (lemon crystals, salt, herbs, lemon peel, spices, onion, citric acid, garlic, yellow colour [tartrazine], lemon flavour), dehydrated garlic, granulated garlic, herbs and spices.
Classic Tzatziki Dip
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) plain yogurt
- ½ english cucumber,grated
- ¼ tsp. (1 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp. Wicked Gourmet Tzatziki Dip Mix
- pinch granulated sugar
- Place yogurt in a cheesecloth or coffee filter-lined sieve set over a bowl. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until reduced to 1 cup (250 ml) yogurt.
- To drain yogurt - use paper towel to line sieve if you do not have cheese-cloth or coffee filters on hand)
- Place cucumber in another sieve or colander set over a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and set cucumber aside to drain for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze out any excess moisture from cucumber. In a medium bowl, combine cucumber with drained yogurt.
- Stir in garlic, Wicked Gourmet Tzatziki Dip Mix and sugar. Refrigerate 1 hour to let flavours meld or until serving.
- 1/4 cup Wicked Gourmet Roasted Garlic Oil (62mL)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (30mL)
- 2 tsp. mustard (10mL)
- 1/3 cup Wicked Gourmet Balsamic Vinegar (75mL)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (1.25mL)
- 1 tbsp. Wicked Gourmet Tzatziki Dip mix (15mL)
- Whisk all ingredients together and serve.